Gift something special with our 3 stunning Wheat Packs - Police-themed, German Shepherd Head, and German Shepherd Body - plus, choose from Unscented, Lavender, or Eucalyptus for an extra special touch!
Wheat Bag Instructions Included in every pack
It is Important to carefully follow instructions as overheating or inappropriate use may
result in fire.
NOT RECOMMENDED for people who may have reduced awareness of
temperature or feeling in their skin, eg Diabetics, people with nerve damage, or people
with impairment that prevents them recognising they may be burnt.
• DO NOT OVERHEAT always follow heating instructions
• WARNING FIRE AND BURN HAZARD
• DO NOT USE UNDER BEDDING may catch fire
• DO NOT USE IF WHEAT BAG SMELLS OR LOOKS BURNT - allow to cool
first then throw away
• DO NOT LEAVE WHEAT PACK UNATTENDED IN MICROWAVE in case of
• DO NOT USE DIRECTLY ON SKIN TO AVOID BURNS – use cover or towel
between pack and skin
• DO NOT USE STRAIGHT FROM MICROWAVE IF TOO HOT - allow to cool
• DO NOT USE WHEAT BAG ON ONE BODY PART FOR MORE THAN 5
MINUTES - continuous heat may burn
• USE WITH CAUTION - wheat bags can burn skin when used incorrectly
and particularly the more delicate skins of children or older people.
• SUPERVISE children at all times. The filling if released may pose a risk of
choking or inhalation
• MICROWAVE ONLY - do not heat in gas or electric oven.
• NOT RECOMMENDED to add oils or fragrances to the wheat pack -
these may increase the risk of fire
TO USE HEATED
1. Remove wheat bag from box.
2. Place wheat bag in the centre of the microwave ensuring it does not obstruct the
turntable. Make sure the wheat bag is flat and the wheat evenly distributed.
3. Never heat the wheat bag for more than 1 minute at a time. If heating wheat bag
for longer than one minute, turn the wheat bag over for each minute of heating.
4. Remove carefully from microwave. Wheat bag will be hot after heating, handle
5. Gently shake the wheat bag to evenly distribute the wheat. Check the
temperature is comfortable before applying.
6. Allow the wheat bag to cool completely before reheating and/or before storage on
a non-combustible surface.
1.5 Minutes 45 Seconds
2.5 Minutes 2 Minutes
MAXIMUM HEATING TIMES
If overheating occurs there may be a burning smell or charring and in extreme cases
smoking. These all indicate that irreversible grain degradation has occurred.
TO USE COLD
Place in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator or freezer for at least 1 hour.
STORAGE, CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Make sure the wheat pack is completely cool and moisture free before storing
in a cool dry place. DO NOT wash or submerge in water. It is recommended
the wheat pack be heated once a month for maintenance and replaced
NZ Manufacturer: Little Poppet Clothing
Complies with AS/NZ 5116:2016 Standards